Is floating a Scrabble word?
Yes, floating is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Floating is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word floating.
- Be in motion due to some air or water current
- Be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- Set afloat
- Circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with
- Move lightly, as if suspended
- Put into the water
- Make the surface of level or smooth
- Allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- Convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- Borne up by or suspended in a liquid
- Continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- Inclined to move or be moved about
- (of a part of the body) not firmly connected; movable or out of normal position
- Not definitely committed to a party or policy
- The act of someone who floats on the water
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in floating?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to floating:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'floating'.
- I: foliating