Is faint a Scrabble word?
Yes, faint is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Faint is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word faint
The meaning of faint
8 definitions of the word faint.
- Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- Deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- Lacking clarity or distinctness
- Lacking strength or vigor
- Weak and likely to lose consciousness
- Indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- Lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- A spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in faint?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to faint:
Unscramble the letters in faint
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'faint'.