Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Flags
The definition of flags, the meaning of the word Flags:
Is flags a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- n. - A listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- n. - Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- n. - A rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- n. - Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- n. - Stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- n. - A conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- v. - Communicate or signal with a flag
- v. - Provide with a flag
- v. - Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- v. - Decorate with flags
- v. - Become less intense
Flags is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in flags: A F G L S
20 words found using the letters in "Flags"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words