Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, flags is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Communicate or signal with a flag
2. Provide with a flag
3. Droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
4. Decorate with flags
5. Become less intense
1. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
2. A listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
3. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
4. A rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
5. Flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
6. Stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
7. A conspicuously marked or shaped tail
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flags?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words