Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Plump
The definition of plump, the meaning of the word Plump:
Is plump a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound of a sudden heavy fall
- v. - Drop sharply
- v. - Set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- v. - Make fat or plump
- v. - Give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- adj. - Sufficiently fat so as to have a pleasing fullness of figure;
- adv. - Straight down especially heavily or abruptly
Plump is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in plump: L M P P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plump:
11 words found using the letters in "Plump"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words