Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Family
The definition of family, the meaning of the word Family:
Is family a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A social unit living together
- n. - Primary social group; parents and children
- n. - A collection of things sharing a common attribute
- n. - People descended from a common ancestor
- n. - A person having kinship with another or others
- n. - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- n. - A loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- n. - An association of people who share common beliefs or activities
Family is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in family: A F I L M Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to family:
35 words found using the letters in "Family"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words