Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Fairer
The definition of fairer, the meaning of the word Fairer:
Is fairer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- adj. - Not excessive or extreme
- adj. - Very pleasing to the eye
- adj. - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj. - Lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj. - Attractively feminine
- adj. - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj. - Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj. - Free of clouds or rain
- adj. - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored;
Fairer is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fairer: A E F I R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fairer:
43 words found using the letters in "Fairer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words