Is weak a Scrabble word?
Yes, weak is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Weak is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word weak.
- Wanting in physical strength
- Overly diluted; thin and insipid
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- Wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- Tending downward in price
- Deficient or lacking in some skill
- Lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- Not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- Deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- Likely to fail under stress or pressure
- Deficient in intelligence or mental power
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in weak?
2 Anagrams of Weak
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to weak:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'weak'.