Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Enamel
The definition of enamel, the meaning of the word Enamel:
Is enamel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- n. - A colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- n. - A paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- n. - Any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- v. - Coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
Enamel is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in enamel: A E E L M N
1 Anagram of Enamel
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to enamel:
45 words found using the letters in "Enamel"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words