Is enamel a Scrabble word?
Yes, enamel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Enamel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word enamel.
- Coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- A colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- A paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- Any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in enamel?
1 Anagram of Enamel
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to enamel:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'enamel'.