Is enamels a Scrabble word?
Yes, enamels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Enamels is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word enamels.
- Coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- A colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- A paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- Any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in enamels?
1 Anagram of Enamels
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to enamels:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'enamels'.