Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Earlier
The definition of earlier, the meaning of the word Earlier:
Is earlier a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - (comparative and superlative of `early') more early than; most early
- adj. - At or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- adj. - Being or occurring at an early stage of development
- adj. - Belonging to the distant past
- adj. - Very young
- adj. - Of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj. - Expected in the near future
- adv. - Earlier in time; previously
- adv. - Comparatives of `soon' or `early'
- adv. - Before now
Earlier is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in earlier: A E E I L R R
1 Anagram of Earlier
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to earlier:
59 words found using the letters in "Earlier"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words