Yes, dull is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Dull is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word 'dull'.
- Lacking in liveliness or animation
- Emitting or reflecting very little light
- Being or made softer or less loud or clear
- So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- (of color) very low in saturation; highly diluted
- Not keenly felt
- Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (of business) not active or brisk
- Not having a sharp edge or point
- Blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- Not clear and resonant; sounding as if striking with or against something relatively soft
- Darkened with overcast
- Make dull in appearance
- Become dull or lusterless in appearance; lose shine or brightness
- Deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- Make numb or insensitive
- Make dull or blunt
- Become less interesting or attractive
- Make less lively or vigorous
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dull:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dull'.