Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Guards
The definition of guards, the meaning of the word Guards:
Is guards a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who keeps watch over something or someone
- n. - The person who plays that position on a football team
- n. - A device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- n. - A posture of defence in boxing or fencing
- n. - The person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- n. - A military unit serving to protect some place or person
- n. - A precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- n. - The duty of serving as a sentry
- n. - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- n. - A position on a basketball team
- v. - To keep watch over
- v. - Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- v. - Protect against a challenge or attack
- v. - Take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
Guards is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in guards: A D G R S U
1 Anagram of Guards
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guards:
52 words found using the letters in "Guards"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words