Is guards a Scrabble word?
Yes, guards is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Guards is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word guards.
- To keep watch over
- Watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- Protect against a challenge or attack
- Take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
- A person who keeps watch over something or someone
- The person who plays that position on a football team
- A device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- A posture of defence in boxing or fencing
- The person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- A military unit serving to protect some place or person
- A precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- The duty of serving as a sentry
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- A position on a basketball team
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in guards?
1 Anagram of Guards
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guards:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'guards'.