Is directing a Scrabble word?
Yes, directing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Directing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word directing.
- Showing the way by conducting or leading; imposing direction on
- Command with authority
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- Guide the actors in (plays and films)
- Be in charge of
- Take somebody somewhere
- Cause to go somewhere
- Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- Give directions to; point somebody into a certain direction
- Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- Put an address on (an envelope)
- Plan and direct (a complex undertaking)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in directing?
1 Anagram of Directing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to directing:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'directing'.
- P: predicting