Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Dieing
The definition of dieing, the meaning of the word Dieing:
Is dieing a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v. - Suffer or face the pain of death
- v. - Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- v. - Stop operating or functioning
- v. - Feel indifferent towards
- v. - Languish as with love or desire
- v. - Cut or shape with a die
- v. - To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- v. - Lose sparkle or bouquet
- v. - Disappear or come to an end
- v. - Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
Dieing is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in dieing: D E G I I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dieing:
29 words found using the letters in "Dieing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words