Is subdued a Scrabble word?
Yes, subdued is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Subdued is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word subdued.
- In a softened tone
- Restrained in style or quality
- Quieted and brought under control
- Not brilliant or glaring
- Lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- Put down by force or intimidation
- To put down by force or authority
- Hold within limits and control
- Get on top of; deal with successfully
- Make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- Correct by punishment or discipline
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in subdued?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to subdued:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'subdued'.
- C: subduced