Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Aside
The definition of aside, the meaning of the word Aside:
Is aside a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- n. - A message that departs from the main subject
- adv. - On or to one side
- adv. - Out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- adv. - Not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- adv. - In a different direction
- adv. - Placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- adv. - In reserve; not for immediate use
Aside is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in aside: A D E I S
2 Anagrams of Aside
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aside:
33 words found using the letters in "Aside"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words