Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Diamond
The definition of diamond, the meaning of the word Diamond:
Is diamond a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- n. - Very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- n. - A parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- n. - A playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
- n. - The area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- n. - The baseball playing field
Diamond is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in diamond: A D D I M N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to diamond:
70 words found using the letters in "Diamond"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words