Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Coppers
The definition of coppers, the meaning of the word Coppers:
Is coppers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element; occurs in various minerals but is the only metal that occurs abundantly in large masses; used as an electrical and thermal conductor
- n. - A copper penny
- n. - Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- n. - A reddish-brown color resembling the color of polished copper
- n. - Any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having coppery wings
- v. - Coat with a layer of copper
Coppers is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in coppers: C E O P P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coppers:
97 words found using the letters in "Coppers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words