Is crops a Scrabble word?
Yes, crops is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Crops is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word crops
The meaning of crops
12 definitions of the word crops.
- Cut short
- Prepare for crops
- Yield crops
- Let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- The yield from plants in a single growing season
- A cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- A collection of people or things appearing together
- The output of something in a season
- The stock or handle of a whip
- A pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crops?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Crops
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crops:
Unscramble the letters in crops
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crops'.