Is bull a Scrabble word?
Yes, bull is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bull is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word bull.
- Push or force
- Try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- Speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- Advance in price
- Uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- A large and strong and heavyset man
- Obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- A serious and ludicrous blunder
- Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- An investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- The second sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about April 20 to May 20
- The center of a target
- A formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- Mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bull:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bull'.