Is confused a Scrabble word?
Yes, confused is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Confused is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word confused.
- Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- Lacking orderly continuity
- Having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- Thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
- Mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
- Mistake one thing for another
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- Cause to feel embarrassment
- Assemble without order or sense
- Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in confused?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to confused:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'confused'.
- U: unfocused