Is found a Scrabble word?
Yes, found is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Found is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word found.
- Set up or found
- Set up or lay the groundwork for
- Use as a basis for; found on
- Come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- Come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost
- Establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- Perceive or be contemporaneous with
- Get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- Make a discovery, make a new finding
- Make a discovery
- Obtain through effort or management
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- Perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- Get or find back; recover the use of
- Succeed in reaching; arrive at
- Accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- Come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- Food and lodging provided in addition to money
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in found?
1 Anagram of Found
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to found:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'found'.