Yes, fox is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Fox is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'fox'.
- Deceive somebody
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- Become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- Alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
- A shifty deceptive person
- The grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- A member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- The Algonquian language of the Fox
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fox?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fox:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'fox'.
- Y: foxy