Is conflict a Scrabble word?
Yes, conflict is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
Conflict is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word conflict.
- Be in conflict
- Go against, as of rules and laws
- An open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- Opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible feelings
- A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- A state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests
- An incompatibility of dates or events
- Opposition in a work of drama or fiction between characters or forces (especially an opposition that motivates the development of the plot)
- A disagreement or argument about something important
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in conflict?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to conflict:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'conflict'.
- S: conflicts