Yes, complete is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Complete is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'complete'.
- Having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- Perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
- Highly skilled
- Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- Having come or been brought to a conclusion
- Come or bring to a finish or an end; others finished in over 4 hours"
- Bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- Complete or carry out
- Complete a pass
- Write all the required information onto a form
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in complete?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to complete:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'complete'.