Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Complete
The definition of complete, the meaning of the word Complete:
Is complete a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Come or bring to a finish or an end; others finished in over 4 hours"
- v. - Bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- v. - Complete or carry out
- v. - Complete a pass
- v. - Write all the required information onto a form
- adj. - Having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- adj. - Perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
- adj. - Highly skilled
- adj. - Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- adj. - Having come or been brought to a conclusion
Complete is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in complete: C E E L M O P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to complete:
105 words found using the letters in "Complete"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words