Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
22 Definitions of Come
The definition of come, the meaning of the word Come:
Is come a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- v. - Move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- v. - Reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress
- v. - Come to pass; arrive, as in due course
- v. - Reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- v. - To be the product or result
- v. - Be found or available; The furniture comes unassembled"
- v. - Come forth
- v. - Be a native of
- v. - Extend or reach
- v. - Exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- v. - Cover a certain distance
- v. - Come under, be classified or included
- v. - Happen as a result
- v. - Add up in number or quantity
- v. - Develop into
- v. - Be received
- v. - Come to one's mind; suggest itself
- v. - Come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example
- v. - Proceed or get along
- v. - Experience orgasm
- v. - Have a certain priority
Come is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in come: C E M O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to come:
6 words found using the letters in "Come"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words