Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Curls
The definition of curls, the meaning of the word Curls:
Is curls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- n. - American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
- n. - A strand or cluster of hair
- v. - Form a curl, curve, or kink
- v. - Shape one's body into a curl
- v. - Wind around something in coils or loops
- v. - Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- v. - Play the Scottish game of curling
Curls is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in curls: C L R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curls:
7 words found using the letters in "Curls"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words