Is curls a Scrabble word?
Yes, curls is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Curls is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word curls.
- Form a curl, curve, or kink
- Shape one's body into a curl
- Wind around something in coils or loops
- Twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- Play the Scottish game of curling
- A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
- A strand or cluster of hair
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in curls?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curls:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'curls'.