Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Chosen
The definition of chosen, the meaning of the word Chosen:
Is chosen a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One who is the object of choice; who is given preference
- n. - The name for Korea as a Japanese province (1910-1945)
- n. - An exclusive group of people
- v. - Pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- v. - Select as an alternative over another
- v. - See fit or proper to act in a certain way; decide to act in a certain way
Chosen is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chosen: C E H N O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chosen:
58 words found using the letters in "Chosen"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words