Is chorus a Scrabble word?
Yes, chorus is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Chorus is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word chorus.
- Utter in unison
- Sing in a choir
- Any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- A group of people assembled to sing together
- The part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- A body of dancers or singers who perform together
- A company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chorus?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chorus:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chorus'.