Is cheating a Scrabble word?
Yes, cheating is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Cheating is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word cheating.
- Deprive somebody of something by deceit
- Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- Engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- Not faithful to a spouse or lover
- Violating accepted standards or rules
- A deception for profit to yourself
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cheating?
1 Anagram of Cheating
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cheating:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cheating'.