Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Chicane
The definition of chicane, the meaning of the word Chicane:
Is chicane a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A bridge hand that is void of trumps
- n. - A movable barrier used in motor racing; sometimes placed before a dangerous corner to reduce speed as cars pass in single file
- n. - The use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
- v. - Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- v. - Raise trivial objections
Chicane is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in chicane: A C C E H I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chicane:
52 words found using the letters in "Chicane"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words