Is changes a Scrabble word?
Yes, changes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Changes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
20 definitions of the word changes.
- Cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- Undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature
- Become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- Change clothes; put on different clothes
- Exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- Give to, and receive from, one another
- Change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- Become deeper in tone
- Remove or replace the coverings of
- An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- A relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event
- The action of changing something
- The result of alteration or modification
- The balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due
- A thing that is different
- A different or fresh set of clothes
- Coins of small denomination regarded collectively
- Money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency
- A difference that is usually pleasant
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in changes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to changes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'changes'.