Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chairs
The definition of chairs, the meaning of the word Chairs:
Is chairs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A seat for one person, with a support for the back
- n. - The position of professor
- n. - The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- n. - An instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person
- n. - A particular seat in an orchestra
- v. - Act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- v. - Preside over
Chairs is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chairs: A C H I R S
1 Anagram of Chairs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chairs:
60 words found using the letters in "Chairs"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words