Is chairs a Scrabble word?
Yes, chairs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Chairs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word chairs.
- Act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- Preside over
- A seat for one person, with a support for the back
- The position of professor
- The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- An instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person
- A particular seat in an orchestra
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chairs?
1 Anagram of Chairs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chairs:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chairs'.