Is chair a Scrabble word?
Yes, chair is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Chair is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word chair
The meaning of chair
7 definitions of the word chair.
- Act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- Preside over
- A seat for one person, with a support for the back
- The position of professor
- The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- An instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person
- A particular seat in an orchestra
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chair?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chair:
Unscramble the letters in chair
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chair'.