Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Rich
The definition of rich, the meaning of the word Rich:
Is rich a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
- adj. - Possessing material wealth
- adj. - Having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- adj. - Of great worth or quality
- adj. - Marked by great fruitfulness
- adj. - Strong; intense
- adj. - Very productive
- adj. - High in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
- adj. - Suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- adj. - Containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- adj. - Marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- adj. - Pleasantly full and mellow
- adj. - Affording an abundant supply
Rich is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rich: C H I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rich:
4 words found using the letters in "Rich"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words