Is rich a Scrabble word?
Yes, rich is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rich is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word rich.
- Possessing material wealth
- Having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources)
- Of great worth or quality
- Marked by great fruitfulness
- Strong; intense
- Very productive
- High in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air
- Suggestive of or characterized by great expense
- Containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar
- Marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- Pleasantly full and mellow
- Affording an abundant supply
- People who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rich?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rich:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rich'.