Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Capital
The definition of capital, the meaning of the word Capital:
Is capital a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Assets available for use in the production of further assets
- n. - Wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- n. - A seat of government
- n. - One of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
- n. - A center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- n. - The federal government of the United States
- n. - A book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- n. - The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- adj. - First-rate
- adj. - Of primary importance
- adj. - Uppercase
Capital is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in capital: A A C I L P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to capital:
64 words found using the letters in "Capital"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words