Is capital a Scrabble word?
Yes, capital is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Capital is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word capital.
- Of primary importance
- Assets available for use in the production of further assets
- Wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- A seat of government
- One of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
- A center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- The federal government of the United States
- A book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in capital?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to capital:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'capital'.