Is burned a Scrabble word?
Yes, burned is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Burned is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word burned.
- Treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
- Destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- Ruined by overcooking
- Destroy by fire
- Shine intensely, as if with heat
- Undergo combustion
- Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- Cause to burn or combust
- Feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion
- Cause to undergo combustion
- Burn at the stake
- Spend (significant amounts of money)
- Feel hot or painful
- Burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent
- Get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
- Create by duplicating data
- Use up (energy)
- Burn with heat, fire, or radiation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in burned?
2 Anagrams of Burned
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to burned:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'burned'.