Is burn a Scrabble word?
Yes, burn is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Burn is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
20 definitions of the word burn.
- Destroy by fire
- Shine intensely, as if with heat
- Undergo combustion
- Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- Cause to burn or combust
- Feel strong emotion, especially anger or passion
- Cause to undergo combustion
- Burn at the stake
- Spend (significant amounts of money)
- Feel hot or painful
- Burn, sear, or freeze (tissue) using a hot iron or electric current or a caustic agent
- Get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
- Create by duplicating data
- Use up (energy)
- Burn with heat, fire, or radiation
- Pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- A browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- An injury caused by exposure to heat or chemicals or radiation
- A place or area that has been burned (especially on a person's body)
- Damage inflicted by fire
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in burn?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to burn:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'burn'.