Is broad a Scrabble word?
Yes, broad is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Broad is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word broad.
- Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- Broad in scope or content
- Not detailed or specific
- Lacking subtlety; obvious
- Being at a peak or culminating point
- Very large in expanse or scope
- (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- Slang term for a woman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in broad?
2 Anagrams of Broad
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to broad:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'broad'.