Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Broad
The definition of broad, the meaning of the word Broad:
Is broad a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Slang term for a woman
- adj. - Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj. - Broad in scope or content
- adj. - Not detailed or specific
- adj. - Lacking subtlety; obvious
- adj. - Being at a peak or culminating point
- adj. - Very large in expanse or scope
- adj. - (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- adj. - Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
Broad is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in broad: A B D O R
2 Anagrams of Broad
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to broad:
37 words found using the letters in "Broad"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words