Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Braid
The definition of braid, the meaning of the word Braid:
Is braid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
- n. - Trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- v. - Make by braiding or interlacing
- v. - Decorate with braids or ribbons
- v. - Form or weave into a braid or braids
Braid is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in braid: A B D I R
1 Anagram of Braid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to braid:
31 words found using the letters in "Braid"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words