Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bounces
The definition of bounces, the meaning of the word Bounces:
Is bounces a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The quality of a substance that is able to rebound
- n. - A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- n. - Rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
- v. - Spring back; spring away from an impact
- v. - Hit something so that it bounces
- v. - Move up and down repeatedly
- v. - Come back after being refused
- v. - Leap suddenly
- v. - Refuse to accept and send back
- v. - Eject from the premises
Bounces is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bounces: B C E N O S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bounces:
88 words found using the letters in "Bounces"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words