Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Booster
The definition of booster, the meaning of the word Booster:
Is booster a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- n. - Someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- n. - A thief who steals goods that are in a store
- n. - An amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- n. - The first stage of a multistage rocket
- n. - An additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
Booster is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in booster: B E O O R S T
1 Anagram of Booster
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to booster:
107 words found using the letters in "Booster"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words