Is bodies a Scrabble word?
Yes, bodies is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bodies is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word bodies.
- Invest with or as with a body; give body to
- The entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- A group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- A natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- An individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- The body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- A collection of particulars considered as a system
- The property of holding together and retaining its shape
- The central message of a communication
- The main mass of a thing
- A resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- The external structure of a vehicle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bodies?
1 Anagram of Bodies
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bodies:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bodies'.