Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Binds
The definition of binds, the meaning of the word Binds:
Is binds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that hinders as if with bonds
- v. - Stick to firmly
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- v. - Wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- v. - Secure with or as if with ropes
- v. - Bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted
- v. - Provide with a binding
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Form a chemical bond with
- v. - Cause to be constipated
Binds is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in binds: B D I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to binds:
23 words found using the letters in "Binds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words