Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Beings
The definition of beings, the meaning of the word Beings:
Is beings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state or fact of existing
- n. - A living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- v. - Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- v. - Be identical to; be someone or something
- v. - Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- v. - Have an existence, be extant
- v. - Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- v. - Be identical or equivalent to
- v. - Form or compose
- v. - Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- v. - Represent, as of a character on stage
- v. - Spend or use time
- v. - Have life, be alive
- v. - To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- v. - Be priced at
Beings is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in beings: B E G I N S
2 Anagrams of Beings
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beings:
60 words found using the letters in "Beings"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words