Is begun a Scrabble word?
Yes, begun is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Begun is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word begun.
- Take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- Have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- Set in motion, cause to start
- Begin to speak or say
- Be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- Have a beginning, of a temporal event
- Have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- Begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- Achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- Begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in begun?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to begun:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'begun'.