Is beaten a Scrabble word?
Yes, beaten is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Beaten is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word beaten
The meaning of beaten
25 definitions of the word beaten.
- Formed or made thin by hammering
- Much trodden and worn smooth or bare
- Come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- Give a beating to; subject to a beating, either as a punishment or as an act of aggression
- Hit repeatedly
- Move rhythmically
- Shape by beating
- Make a rhythmic sound
- Glare or strike with great intensity
- Move with a thrashing motion
- Sail with much tacking or with difficulty
- Stir vigorously
- Strike (a part of one's own body) repeatedly, as in great emotion or in accompaniment to music
- Be superior
- Avoid paying
- Make a sound like a clock or a timer
- Move with a flapping motion
- Indicate by beating, as with the fingers or drumsticks
- Move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- Make by pounding or trampling
- Produce a rhythm by striking repeatedly
- Strike (water or bushes) repeatedly to rouse animals for hunting
- Beat through cleverness and wit
- Be a mystery or bewildering to
- Wear out completely
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beaten?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beaten:
Unscramble the letters in beaten
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'beaten'.