Is bans a Scrabble word?
Yes, bans is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bans is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word bans.
- Forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- Prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- Ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- Expel from a community or group
- A decree that prohibits something
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- An official prohibition or edict against something
- A bachelor's degree in nursing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bans?
1 Anagram of Bans
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bans:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bans'.