Is badly a Scrabble word?
Yes, badly is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Badly is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word badly.
- To a severe or serious degree
- (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
- Evilly or wickedly
- In a disobedient or naughty way
- With great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- Very much; strongly
- Without skill or in a displeasing manner
- In a disadvantageous way; to someone's disadvantage
- Unfavorably or with disapproval
- With unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in badly?
1 Anagram of Badly
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to badly:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'badly'.