Is away a Scrabble word?
Yes, away is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Away is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word away.
- From a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- From one's possession
- Out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- Out of existence
- At a distance in space or time
- Indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- So as to be removed or gotten rid of
- Freely or at will
- In or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- In a different direction
- In reserve; not for immediate use
- Not present; having left
- Used of an opponent's ground
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in away?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to away:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'away'.
- L: alway